The 2015-16 Skating Season begins on Monday, Oct 5.
We are still taking registrations for all of our programs.
You can register online or register at the rink.
Things to remember:
- We use dressing room 2 & 4 and the bleachers.
- The first few weeks can seem chaotic as as the coaches assess the skaters abilities and the skaters adapt to the routine.
- When you arrive at the arena please dress your skater and wait until the coach signals it is time to get on the ice.
- We will be accepting registrations & payments at the arena. Please get your skater on the ice first.
- If you have already registered you should have received an email about the first night. If you did not receive this email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helmet – hockey, ski, bike
- Gloves – No mittens or Fleece
- Knee Pad – Volleyball style (Group 4)
- Neck Guard – Bib style (Group 1, 2 & 3)
- Safety Glasses – (Group 1, 2 & 3)
- Clothing – We recommend loose fitting clothing. No snow suits or ski pants
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
See you at the rink!